A dream came true in the form of Forza Horizon

I've been contemplating this business-idea for a few years now; Why not do a proper open-world driving-sim? Public-road thrashing (in other words Youtube-racing) sure is a lot more exciting and relatable than race-track thrashing...

And as it seems as nobody is clever enough to figure that out and grasp the opportunity of making shitloads of money, maybe I'll do it. Except I won't, because I can't even program the microwave-oven to heat my soup, not to even mention programming a game. Thank God the people at Turn 10 Studios know their way around that...

There is a game called Forza Horizon being launched this fall that promises to leech my business-idea dry. I don't even have to get off my couch and learn programming to be able to drive fast without gaining unwanted attention from people in blue overalls, how fan-bleeding-tastic is that?

The game is an extension of Forza Motorsport 4, which in itself is stupendously good, so the potential is obvious, not much info has been released on it though. Now just to wait for some meat on the bones and gravy on the potatoes. I'm sure as poop excited!

By these news it's decided, I'm getting an Xbox 360. Countless nights of red-eyed racing-sim heaven, here I come, screw Sony.

Final nail in the coffin for Gran Turismo 5? I vote yes.


-HS

No comments:

Post a Comment