Video of the week: Beatyfully executed idiocy!

Okay, time for another one of my 'tube favorites!
This is a rare sight to be captured on camera, one which needs to be gently cherished and nurtured. A BMW in its natural habitat drifting on ze Bayerische alpenroads with a grace not even matched by the most accomplished ballet-dancers at the Metropolitan!

A marvellous display of skill, testies and idiocy. That very manly combination which usually results in something majestic or alternatively in someone getting seriously injured. But let's just focus on that majestic-part for now. Do I even have to explain myself anymore when I say I want a BMW? I think not.

Watch and feel how your pants start getting progressively more and more cramped around the genital area...





Disclaimer: I can't be held responsible if you kill yourself while trying to take after this half God half man. 

Nor do I advice doing this under any circumstances. Officially. *Insert trollface here*



P.S. Credits to alu57 on youtube for making and uploading this great video!

-HS

No comments:

Post a Comment